Project Office X introduces faster app performance, new implemented features and more responsive interface. The is a full-featured project management app. Based on Gantt method, this app is built to make it easy juggling multiple projects, assign resources, track any remaining work to be done, and head off potential bottlenecks at a glance.
With the 14-day trial, you can try all of the features of Project Office X for macOS X for free. After the trial, you can continue using Project Office X in a Preview Mode.
BASIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT OPTIONS
• Gantt chart view: Each task is shown graphically on visual timeline by day, week, month or year. Gantt chart view helps you keep an eye on tasks durations, start and due dates, completion percentage, dependencies and resources assigned.
• Outline view: Use the Table view to see your tasks, groups and milestones in a spreadsheet format. Friendly and intuitive interface helps you get things done fast and stays out of your way while doing so.
• Resource and Base calendars: Each project automatically includes a base calendar with some general working hours and a resource calendar that specifies a unique schedule for a specific resource. Project calendars are used to schedule tasks, and if resources are assigned to tasks, resource calendars are used as well. For each resource you can create an individual resource calendars based on the settings in base calendar.
• Resources management: add resources to your project: people or materials, necessary to make this project done. Identify bottlenecks in your project and distribute workloads fairly.
• Multiple baselines: set baseline to track development by comparing the set baseline with actual plan and progress.
• Critical path: Project Office X displays your project’s critical path, which is the series of tasks that are necessary in order to finish your project on schedule.
• Customized calendar: modifying work hours for entire project you can create a more realistic plan considering off-time and weekends.
• Filtering: you can easily hide those tasks you don’t need to think about at the moment. Simply use filter to focus on tasks you need to be done.
• Projects and reports sharing: send an entire project to your colleagues or Email the Gantt chart to others as PDF. For more convenience you can make task and resources report and send them as HTML.
• iCloud backup: backup your projects to keep all information you have added
Project Office X Pro version:
• IMPORT/EXPORT Microsoft Project® (XML)
Project Office X can export and import files with Microsoft Project® (XML) format. Project Office X does not support export/import MPP files. To use Microsoft Project® (XML) export/import, you need to buy one-time purchase license.
• NETWORK DIAGRAM
This is a graphical flow of tasks, dependencies and the critical path for a project. It represent a chart with a series of boxes and dependencies lines that connect those boxes. Network diagram view will help you easily map out the project schedule and work sequence, track its progress and completion.
For how-to tutorials and other information, please visit our website: https://www.dk-consulting.app/project-office