If you need to calculate your hours worked quickly and easily, then this is the app for you.
This is a completely new and updated version of the popular highly rated Time Clock Helper App. Like it’s predecessor, this app quickly gives you the number of hours worked for a collection of days – or just a single day. But, unlike the standard version of Time Clock Helper, this app adds several requested features. First of all, you can finally not only view saved punches, but you can also edit them. You can also have as many or as few break periods as you would want in a day. These additions were made without the need to sacrifice a simple, quick and easy to use interface. The app also allows you to choose if you want the times rounded, or not – including both commonly used 6 and 15 minutes rounding options.
If that wasn’t enough, the app allows you to change many aspects of the display in order to meet your needs. You can set everything from the way the hours are displayed (either as a decimal or an hour and minute breakdown), to if you display individual punches with the list of days or not.
Some of the features in this app:
* The ability to handle multiple breaks
* The ability to edit old punches – including the recorded date.
* The days are always kept in date order no matter in what order they were entered.
* The ability to delete punches and recorded days.
* An instant total showing how many hours worked along with hours on break.
* The ability to handle punches that go past midnight.
* The ability to round punches to the 0, 6 and 15 minute increments.
* Fully supports dark mode.
* Allows you to either print or email all of your recorded punches.
* The app is easy to use and self-explanatory.
* The ability to change settings to update your display for your liking.
If you have comments or requests, feel free to email them to me.
Minor updates in order to keep bugs at bay, along with maintaining the quality you expect.