Explore an interactive human body. Learn physiology and medicine in an innovative way.
– Experiment with different medications, feed some food to the body, make it fall asleep, run some blood tests, monitor EKG of the heart…
– Explore 200+ common medications, food and hormones.
– Explore 100+ physiological and pathological conditions.
– Observe each unique organ and learn about their functionalities. After all, they’ve accompanied you till now.
– Experience emergency situations, provide artificial ventilation, start CPR, use the defibrillator…
– Activate different scenarios: anxiety, allergy, inflammation…
– Observe representations of biology receptors in each organs.
– Tap any medical terms to learn more!
* Medications in the app are only representative. The real mechanisms are much more complex. The effectiveness, interactions and onsite times are significantly simplified for the usage of the app and not always reflecting the real situation.
* The intent of the content is to provide a constructive and educational platform for all users and is NOT intended as medical diagnosis. Any treatment of specific symptoms showcased in the app must be treated by a licensed physician.
– new medication added:
– blood work improved and new sections added:
CRP, INR, D-dimer, Troponin
– new Emergency added:
Ischemic Stroke, Hemorrhagic Stroke
– new conditions included:
Thyroid Storm, Shock
updated antithrombotic medicine
updated thyroid hormone
improved ECG for different fibrillation conditions
wrong injection units fix
fixed an issue that causes consumed medicine and food to fall out