Master your Studies. On macOS and iOS.
Some things in life just have to be memorized. Facts, formulas, words, pictures, dates, procedures, even names and faces. Everything you do includes information that needs to reside in your head. Studies can help with that.
Studies is a flashcard app for the serious student. It’s a tool to extend your knowledge, and it doesn’t matter what you want to learn — medicine, law, language, history, driving, fine art, music, martial arts — from simple day-to-day tidbits, to knowledge of life changing importance. Studies is an app to help you achieve your learning goals.
There are Studies apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac (separate purchase), and they sync up beautifully via iCloud. Start studying in class with Studies for Mac, continue on the bus ride home with Studies for iPhone, and finish off on the sofa with Studies for iPad.
(Note: Studies was formerly called Mental Case.)
EVERYONE’S A STUDENT
Everyone’s a student.
A student of Spanish.
A student of Physics.
A student of Medicine, Law.
A student of Art.
A student of Nature…of People and Places.
A student of Comedy, of Theatre.
A student of Flight.
A student of Love.
A student of Life.
Everyone’s a student.
– Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac (separate purchase)
– Rich media study notes (flashcards), with formatted text, images, audio and video
– Draw new images, and draw on existing images (requires purchase)
– Study notes with as many sides as you wish
– Immersive study sessions
– Sync all or part of your library via iCloud
– Study scheduling for long-term learning or exam cram (Spaced-Repetition and Leitner systems)
– Multiple choice quizzes
– Export to share your notes
– Import from text and Excel files
– Migrate data from Mental Case app
STUDIES FOR MAC
Studies for Mac is available in the Mac App Store as a separate purchase.
We love to get feedback about Studies, and answer any questions you may have.
Please send email to [email protected], or visit mentalfaculty.tenderapp.com
– Keyboard navigation in study session now replicates behaviour from macOS version (arrows would flip facets first, then once first/last reached, next hit would turn note)
– Sync enhancements