tChess Pro is the high-quality, critically acclaimed chess game with the richest features for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It’s perfect for every player:
Not everybody is a chess master! Most chess games are too strong or just make random mistakes at easier levels. tChess Pro has unique algorithms to simulate human opponents.
tChess Pro has a top-tier chess engine. (Over 380 ELO points stronger than Caissa Chess.)
tChess Pro’s Analysis Mode is like having a chess master in your pocket. You can get the engine’s “expert opinion” about any game or position in real-time: which side is winning, and the best sequence of moves. Just like a professional desktop chess package.
More key features:
– Perfect for 1- or 2-player games
– Strong computer opponent
– Play against any ELO rating from 500 to 2500
– Integrated “Learn Chess” e-book app (Apple Staff Favorite!)
– Opening Library feature lets you explore chess opening theory as you play
– PGN Database feature lets you download and view PGN files
– Support for 3-stage time controls with Fischer increments
– Position Editor to enter positions from books, newspapers, etc.
– Save and load games; export them in standard PGN format
– Use the Profile feature to play rated games against the computer and track your progress
tChess Pro is developed by Tom Kerrigan, author of the TSCP and Stobor chess engines.
– Fixed a bug that was making it difficult to tap the Annotations (pencil) button
Date: 2020-08-26 22:10 Version:1.9.5 For iOS 13
<!– Test –>