Welcome! You are a short helicopter ride away from becoming one of the most celebrated and admired city mayors of all time.
This is Cityscapes: Sim Builder! A brand new, sustainable take on classic city building games, and brought to you by veteran sim builders.
::::: A RICH CITY BUILDING EXPERIENCE
– Cityscapes will get you thinking. As Mayor you need to make meaningful decisions and build carefully thought out systems, so as to protect the health and happiness of your citizens.
– Citizens have basic needs of course – they need housing, jobs and shops, and a means to travel between them.
– Distance matters – industry and road traffic create pollution. It is important to think sustainably when building transportation networks.
– Citizens need utilities – power, clean water and garbage collection.
– And as their Mayor, you’ll quickly need to start strategizing about policing, education, fire safety and medical care. As your citizens develop more complex needs you’ll have to plan how to provide tranquil green spaces for them to unwind in.
– Have you got what it takes to make the right choices to develop a thriving metropolis?
::::: CITY PASS
– The City Pass is a monthly event that enables you to earn exclusive parks, buildings, landmarks and other special items. You progress in the pass by completing daily and weekly tasks.
– Raise your player level and unlock more cities to build in a variety of rich biomes.
– Get to unlock land parcels and discover natural curiosities hidden in the landscape. You can even build famous architectural landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty, giving your city indomitable style and instant attractiveness.
– Stunning 3D architecture and vistas will captivate your imagination as you watch your city grow. Collect diverse building blueprints approved for your unique city and be awed by the endless design possibilities.
– Meet Anne Council who runs the city challenges but beware of May Grede CEO whose middle name is ‘Sabotage’. Friendly advisors such as Paula Powers and Frankie Flint are always there to help.
– And check in on your citizens who will keep you in the know with what life is like in your city. They will come to you with problems and make suggestions as to how to solve them. Be sure to listen to them, every citizen wants to feel heard.
– Choice matters when building a city of the future, one that is profitable, thriving and fully sustainable. Strategize about both environmental and social sustainability; reduce waste and pollution whilst also managing business impacts, both positive and negative on your citizens. Design cities in which your citizens want to live, happy and healthy side by side and feel as proud and fulfilled as they are!
This update includes various bug fixes and improvements.
– Adjustments to how UI items are shown in-world. You may notice some adjustments to how things are scaled.
– Building feedback is now displayed in a more efficient way to improve performance.