Heroes of Steel Elite includes the entire story (all 4 Episodes) – easily 120+ hours of epic story and content as you battle across the Underdeep. This game features no grinding – all continuous story. Please note there is no transfer of IAPs or character groups from Heroes of Steel RPG to Elite.
Command your party of four heroes as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity. Born in a time of warring gods and dark powers, your four unlikely heroes embark on a grim journey set in the sprawling and immense post-apocalyptic medieval world of Steel.
It is the dawn of the Seventy First Year after the world has fallen. Four of the Thirteen Gods rose up against their creator, the All-Father, and destroyed him in a cataclysmic event. In the following years of darkness and ruin, the kingdoms of man fell in war and flame. In the final days before all was lost, under the guidance of an ancient order of druids, the survivors retreated to a mysterious underground labyrinth; the Underdeep. Now, in the Underdeep, the last remnants of humanity are scratching out a living and trying to rebuild a society, but are quickly discovering that evil has followed them beneath the surface.
Heroes of Steel is a tactical turn-based RPG in which you lead a group of four unique characters, each with their own talents, special powers, and abilities on their quest through the world of Steel. Engage in tactical combat with the ferocious, devious, and magical enemies who threaten humanity’s last settlements. You must decide how to develop each character’s individual strategy in order to build a powerful and dynamic team capable of triumphing over the impossible odds. As you traverse the sprawling world of Steel, your party will face a myriad of challenges, battles, extensive mazes and fearsome enemies of all varieties.
Savor full character customization, deciding how to increase your attributes, skills, and powerful talents. Equip each of your characters with a variety of weapons, armor, and up to three mundane or magical accessories. As your party explores the dungeons, cities and crypts of the world, you will decide the overall strategy and approach your team takes. Choose between hundreds of levels of talents and thousands of combinations of equipment.
Our indie role playing games dev team is actively continuing development to make this the top RPG. We are very receptive to feedback to help Heroes be the best RPG it can be.
With full control of every turn and aspect of your four characters, you can plan every turn with exacting control. Heroes was made for fans of adventure RPGs, board games, and roguelikes. If you enjoy strategy games or tactical RPGs, you will enjoy this classic RPG.
Join our Community Forum
Heroes of Steel RPG on Facebook
Game Development Blog
Follow us on Twitter
Try Our Other Games
Star Traders RPG
– Fixed issue where Granthorn smith would not start the important crafting project if Syvana
– Fixed missing dialogs at other smith’s shops across the Underdeep inquiring about the best smiths in the known world if Syvana
– Fixed issue with Quagmire not pushing its death curse, improved its range and power of level 9 and 10
– Fixed issue with Occult Calling allowing you to throw spears 1 range farther than advertised
– Fixed issue with Preternatural Speed not showing that it uses Sorcery for its duration boost
– Fixed issue where Lifeforce Regeneration showed that its healing was based on Lore when it is actually Conjuring
– Fixed Level 10 Hex Web, trading +8 SP cost for only requiring 2 AP (instead of 3)
– Fixed issue with Hex Web description running off screen on smaller resolutions
– Fixed missing SFX for Witch Talents
– Fixed issue with Oskahold Reeve talking about a mace when a spear is given
– Fixed possible bug with Syvana Relic choices being repeated