Next Stop Nowhere is a road trip adventure story set in a colorful, cutthroat vision of outer space. Play as Beckett, a simple courier living a simple life until a chance encounter with former bounty hunter Serra throws him into an adventure he never expected. And might not survive.
The unlikely allies fly across a dusty, deadly galaxy in a race to save Serra’s son Eddy–dodging gangsters, bounty hunters, and the dangers of deep space along the way. Beckett is in over his head. How he survives–the choices he makes, the relationships he forges, the person he becomes–is up to you.
A new story from the award-winning studio that brought you Oxenfree and Afterparty.
* An intelligent conversation system with branching dialogue that changes your relationships and the story based on every decision
* A spaceship that comes fully equipped with his own personality
* A completely unique version of space (the outer reaches of a dilapidated galaxy) filled with colorful skies, treacherous asteroids and a several orbits to explore
* A thrilling and thoughtful narrative brought to life by a vibrant cast of voice actors
* Cross-device play through Apple Arcade
Hello Beckett. I’ve run my standard maintenance routine and have several improvements to report!
* Your ability to interact with objects has been fixed in Eddy’s Hideout.
* Progression blockers & crashes have been removed in the following locations:
* Space Station Scanlan
* Tex & Michigan’s Apartment
* Eddy’s Hideout
* Derelict Ship
* I’ve resolved several black screens occurring en route between orbits.
* A temporal distortion causing multiple endings to play simultaneously has been closed.
* I’ll no longer lose visual contact with you in Eddy’s Hideout.
* Teleportation hotspots in the cargo hold and your quarters have been removed.
* Fixes to your universal translator and voice overs.
* I’ve closed a wormhole en route from the gas station that caused infinite flying into a void.
Date: 2020-09-02 13:38 Version:1.0.3 For iOS 13
<!– Test –>