Septourian is a turn-based RPG with procedurally generated content.
Embark on an epic quest through the sprawling lands of Septouria to discover its secrets.
– Every new game is unique, which offers high replayability
– 65536 total world combinations (seed can be specified in player creator)
– 3 allies that can be recruited to your party along the way
– Find items, equipment, relics and magics
– NPC vendors, item requesters and informers
– Random loot which rarity is based on the level of the area
– Virtual d-pad supports haptic feedback
– Separate music/sfx settings
– Audio in game allows mixed mode, so you can listen to your own audio while playing
– Supports portrait mode only
“Sometimes a brilliant game comes along and delivers both nostalgia and excellent fun. Septourian is such a game: it’s also surprisingly rich despite its simple graphics and the generated world” – iOS RPG-site
– Feature: Large buttons, can be toggled in settings/config
– Feature: Persistent storage for settings
– Fix: Haptics switched on after quit even though setting was off