NOTE: This game requires an iPhone 4s / iPad 2 / iPad Mini 1/ iPod 5 or better.
Build airplanes by snapping parts together, designing wing sections, and attaching engines. At any time, you can strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies with realistic physics. If you’re not in the mood for building, over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free.
You have the tools you’ll need to bring any airplane to life. Snap parts together to build your airplane’s body. Place engines to add thrust. Design and attach wings and then strap yourself into the cockpit and see how it flies.
Over 250,000 airplanes are available to download for free from SimplePlanes.com. Find anything from old WW2 bombers to next-generation fighters to sci-fi spacecraft. You can upload your own airplanes and rise through the ranks from a bronze builder to a gold level builder.
DYNAMIC FLIGHT MODEL
Flight simulation at its finest. Every little change you make in the designer impacts how the airplane flies. Weight distribution, thrust, lift, and drag are all calculated continuously while flying. Parts can break off in spectacular fashion while flying due to over-stress or by hitting something. The fun won’t stop there though. You can keep on flying even with a missing wing if you’ve got the skills.
Use all available parts to build airplanes with no restrictions. The sky is the limit. Literally.
Climb into the cockpit of one of your custom aircraft and see how it does in the challenges. Land on aircraft carriers, dodge surface-to-air missiles, race through courses, and so much more.
Tutorials will help players learn the basics of real airplane design and the considerations that need to be taken when airplanes are made.
* Added Glass Fuselage part.
* Added “Smooth Front” and “Smooth Back” options to fuselages.
* Added settings option to run at 60 FPS
* Added support for the iOS Files App.
* Added an explosionScale XML attribute to bombs and missiles (includes torpedos).
* By popular demand, allowed blueprint images to be shown while taking craft screenshots for an upload.
* Fixed an issue with connections that could lead to craft not loading in the designer – if you have any saved craft that would fail to load, try loading them again now.