CREATE LIFE ON MARS
Lead a corporation and launch ambitious Mars terraforming projects. Direct massive construction works, manage and use your resources, create cities, forests and oceans, and set rewards and objectives to win the game!
In Terraforming Mars, place your cards on the board and use them wisely:
– Achieve a high Terraform Rating, by increasing the temperature and oxygen level or creating oceans… Make the planet habitable for future generations!
– Get Victory Points by building cities, infrastructure and other ambitious projects.
– But watch out! Rival corporations will try to slow you down… That’s a nice forest you planted there… It’d be a shame if an asteroid crashed right on it.
Will you be able to lead humanity into a new era? The terraforming race begins now!
• The official adaptation of Jacob Fryxelius’ famous board game.
• Mars for all: Play against the computer or challenge up to 5 players in multiplayer mode, online or offline.
• Game variant: Try the rules of the Corporate Era for a more complex game. With the addition of new cards, including 2 new corporations, focused on economy and technology, you will discover one of the most strategic variants of the game!
• Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging Solo mode on the (red) planet.
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Find all the latest news for Terraforming Mars on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
– Power Infrastructure (194) action is now functional in all cases
– Protected Habitat (173) is functional in all cases
– When the AI plays the Flooding card (188), the condition for removing 4MC from other players is fixed
– The server disconnection when switching to another app or when putting the app into background no longer occurs
– During an online game, two users can no longer have the same Corporation
– The user is notified when kicked out of a game due to a timeout when outside of that game
– When adding an offline player to your friend list, the player detail UI is now updated
– The VP icon no longer overlaps the descriptive text of the card when it is displayed in large format
– Arrows misplacement issues and “Next” button visual corruption are fixed during the tutorial flow
– The online services code has been rewritten to improve stability
– Reduction of the flashing effect on the top information during a game
– Player Clock default value is set to 2 hours for both Private and Public online games
– A message is displayed when a player is replaced by an AI after his clock ended
– Few tutorial UX/UI improvements
– Unable to see the result of an online game, if the player is not online when the game ends
Date: 2020-09-02 13:30 Version:1.1718 For iOS 13 For iOS 12 For iOS 11 For iOS 10
<!– Test –>