This is a fun and engaging puzzle game. The goal of each level is to help the lumberjack cut down all the trees and get back to his truck.
– A tree falls only towards to the other side of the lumberjack.
– A tree falls only on empty tiles or river tiles, not other trees or stomps.
– A fallen tree occupy 1, 2 or 3 tiles depending on its height.
– The lumberjack cannot walk pass a flowing river or a tree (fallen or standing).
– A fallen tree stops river flow.
– A fallen withered tree serves as a bridge.
There are 70 fun levels. Some of them are simple yet tricky; some are very challenging and takes a lot planning to complete.
If you are stuck on a level, don’t worry, we’ve got the solutions for you.
• Compatibility fixes