This War of Mine: Stories – Father’s Promise
Original This War of Mine, one of the most successful indie titles of the last decade, provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle – that of civilians. Father’s Promise is a standalone story-driven tale set in the universe of the original game.
It tells a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty. Become Adam – a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and escape the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate and sacrifice – the emotions we all share in the darkest of days.
The Father’s Promise features:
– A harrowing storyline based on an audio-drama by famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
– Emotionally difficult experience – decisions that are often morally ambiguous
– Crafting, cooking, taking care of people – anything that helps to survive
– Locations exclusively made for this standalone expansion
– Remastered and enhanced visuals from the original This War of Mine
– issues with aspect ratio in series 12 iPhones fixed