Vlobs is a relaxing casual arcade puzzle game where you build groups of colorful blobs (vlobs) that connect to each other. Figure out the mechanics and see how many points you can score before you fill up the board. Get far enough and you’ll encounter new mechanics, combo multipliers, mysterious powers and maybe even unlock a second game mode.
– Nice connecting colorful blobs, sometimes with dots on them.
– Satisfying and (mildly) addictive gameplay.
– Sound and music.
– Your own personal highscore! And online leaderboards
– Multiple levels with increasing complexity and a few surprises.
– Unlockable second game mode.
– No ads, no microstransactions.
– Improved bomb and block clearing special effects.
– Added leaderboard row for the player ranked one step above your score, so you know what to beat to advance.
– Added billions score number format separator and adjusted leaderboard layout to fit higher scores (Wow Player#503!).
– Fixed issue with global leaderboard ranking not being shown correctly unless you were in the top 20.
– Separated fancy graphics setting into individual antialiasing, shadow quality, post-processing and particle settings.
– Continuing a game with the current best score will no longer show the new best score effect each time.
– Fix combo tiles sometimes being incorrectly rotated when continuing a game on a rotated level.