SUPER NINJA ENTERTAINMENT SYNTH. SUPER FUN!
Chiptune and 16-Bit video game synth.
Uses real synthesis and 2,500+ samples from actual video game chips. **
Leads, Sound FX, Inspiration, and FUN – you’re gonna find it in this app!
NOW, YOU’RE PLAYING WITH SYNTH POWER!
This app uses “real” synthesis, combined with samples for the ultimate creative control and authentic sound.
“AUDIOKIT HAVE STRUCK GOLD, PROVIDING SOME OF THE THE MOST AUTHENTIC RETRO SYNTH SOUNDS YOU’LL EVER HEAR!”
— The GarageBand Guide, 5 star YouTube review
++ Over 400+ Presets to inspire you, including 240+ “Starter” sounds to make your own sound! ++
Exclusive Free Presets by Analog Matthew, Cokomairena, DMT Cymatics, Electronisounds, GarageBand Guide, Gavinski, Mark Hupkens, Moby Pixel, and more!
• 2,500+ Samples packed into 240+ Multi-sampled PCM instruments!
• Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin
• Over 350+ presets to inspire you
• Fun free-running step sequencer
• 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included
• Over 1 GB of sounds compressed to under 120 Mb
• Audio recording, record your sounds then export wav files! No other apps needed
• Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host
• Ableton Link
• Use as an AUv3 (AudioUnit Plugin) in iOS DAWs such as Logic, GarageBand, Cubasis, AUM, more
• Step Sequencer with “Magic Gate”, variable divisions, multiple oscillator & layer destinations
• Traditional Synth Engine (including Pulse Width Modulation – PWM the heart of chiptune sounds)
• On board RECORDING – easily record your melodies, and sounds and export!
• LFO: Multiple waveforms + Re-trigger + 2 Destinations
• Full ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release for each layer)
++ Exclusive sounds made for this app… You can’t get these sounds anywhere else! It’s your secret sauce.
+ iPhone & iPad versions included for one low price
** No video games themselves were sampled. The synthesis from vintage hardware sound chips was sampled. Plus, this app uses a “real” on board synth engine. This app does not sample any Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, or Gameboy games. Nor does it have any affiliation with any of the companies or trademarks. We respect their pioneering work in sound design and have attempted to pay homage. We hope you enjoy the sounds and are able to be inspired! 🙂
AudioKit is an open-source project intended to bring joy and music to people, and enlighten people on how to build custom instruments and iOS apps.
All product names, images, and trademarks are the property of their respective ownes, which are in no way associated or affiliated with the creators of this app, including AudioKit, AudioKit Pro, LLC, and the other contributors. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying specific products related to hardware, synthesizers, sampling, sound design, and music-making. Use of these names and images does not imply any cooperation or endorsement. We thank them for their incredible hardware and instruments.
THANKS EVERYONE! More Free Presets for yoU!
++ NEW BANK by Sander Roscoe Wolff
Please tell your friends if you like the app… We appreciate you 🙂
++ MORE UPDATES & FREE SOUNDS COMING! ++