Soor is a beautiful, premium music player for your iPhone.
– First feature rich 3rd party Apple Music app.
– Apple curated content personalised to your listening taste.
– Play, search, like, share and add songs from across the entire Apple Music catalogue.
– Intuitive, fully gesture driven user interface.
– Light, Dark and Black themes.
– Musixmatch integration.
– Last.fm auto-scrobbling.
– Magic Mix.
– Release Alerts.
– iPad support including split-screen and slide-over.
– Music app is required to use Soor.
– App only works with Apple Music or songs you uploaded to Music.app. No other music service is supported.
In case you’re wondering what Soor means, pronounced Sur (Soar), it’s Hindi for melody/note.
For F.A.Q. and limitations visit: soor.app/faq
If you have any doubts please email: [email protected]
*Soor is a 3rd party Music player. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Music, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
Album artworks used in screenshots above are not actual artwork image for the albums due to licensing concerns. Actual artworks in app will be shown correctly.
– iPad Support
– Full support for iPad split-screen and slide-over view.
– Magic Mixes and Playlists are displayed in side-bar.
– Side player can be expanded or collapsed with swipe gesture.
– Replaced artwork gradient with artwork blur.
– Coverflow now auto-hides automatically and shows up when dragging the current album art in full player view leading to a cleaner look.
– Removed prompt that asks whether to replace queue. Queue is now replaced directly and song starts playing.
– Removed requirement of iCloud Music Library to use Apple Music.
– Home screen no longer displays Apple Music message for users without an Apple Music account.
Soor is being developed by just a 1 person team, a 5 star review goes a long way in supporting indie developers. If you like the app please leave a nice rating.