Import any midi song to practice.
A simple app to have fun practising your piano pieces. See demo at https://youtu.be/IsIhDSIsVVo
– Support color customisation.
– View the shape of the music.
– Slow down the music to a tempo that you can follow.
– Visual falling notes so that you can play along with the speed you want to master.
– Use accompany app called Piano Exam Create to enters notes for any song that you want to practise.
– Practise left or right separately to improve your fluency.
– Use app to play duet with you. Enter the duet notes using Piano Exam Create app and export here.
– Use safari browser to download and practise any midi song.
– Use Synthesia Create app to make exam pieces and export here for practise. It takes about 3 minutes to enter all the notes for a grade 1 piece.
– Loop the song. Tap the measure number to set the start and stop loop. It will repeat the loop. You can remove the loop by tapping the measure number again.
– Use 2 fingers pinch to zoom. And 2 fingers drag to pan. And 1 finger upward swipe to rewind the music sheet.
– Fix some bugs.