SNMP Router Traffic Grapher is a tool to monitor SNMP devices. The app reads from devices like routers, servers or a snmp-deamon, and displays data graphically in real time.
• Multiple SNMP device management. Support SNMPv2c. Group devices by labels. Search routers by name, host, or labels. Monitor device ping with ms and TTL. Discover neighbor network devices.
• Insight Dashboard. System information, description, name and uptime. Processor load, storage name, storage used size, storage total size and storage used percentage bar. Fetch interval is 3 seconds.
• Common Tables. TCP connections, show from/to address and port. UDP connections, local address and port. MAC table(ipNetToMedia), show MAC(PhysAddress) and ip(NetAddress). Route table(ipRouteTable), show ipRouteDest, ipRouteNextHop and ipRouteMask.
• Traffic Monitoring. Statistics interface types, show grid and pie chart. Live interface rate list, show last tx/rx and mini line chart. fetch interval is 3 seconds. Live interface detail view, show tx/rx last, max and average and large line chart.
• Fusion Charts. Create chart groups and add what you need. For example, create a group with cpu load, memory usage, ether1 traffic rate and wlan traffic rate.
• SNMP Console. Manual snmpget submit form. Manual snmpwalk submit form. Save your favorite commands and run it latter. Find history commands if needed.
• MIB explorer. The app includes commonly used MIBs. Search MIB or OID information, view detials in good format.
• Simple and easy to use interface. Support light theme and dark theme. Enhanced list view, swipe to edit or remove items. Easily search, sort and reorder items.
• Router, Cisco, Juniper, Avaya, Mikrotik RouterOS and others.
• Linux, Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat, CentOS, Fedora, Arch Linux, openSUSE and others.
• Windows, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and others.
• Mac OS X, macOS.
• All devices that support SNMP.
• SNMP v2c. Community string.
Simple Network Management Protocol(SNMP) is a component of the Internet Protocol Suite as defined by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).