GNU privacy guard – cryptographic agent GnuPG is GNU’s tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC4880. . This package contains the agent program gpg-agent which handles all secret key material for OpenPGP and S/MIME use. The agent also provides a passphrase cache, which is used by pre-2.1 versions of GnuPG for OpenPGP operations. Without this package, trying to do secret-key operations with any part of the modern GnuPG suite will fail.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download gpg-agent version 2.3.1-1 27/04/2021 07:55
- Download gpg-agent version 2.3.1 27/04/2021 07:16
- Download gpg-agent version 2.2.27-1 01/02/2021 17:50
- Download gpg-agent version 2.2.27 31/01/2021 02:40
- Download gpg-agent version 2.2.23-1 08/10/2020 03:47