GNU privacy guard – Web Key Service server GnuPG is GNU’s tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC4880. . This package provides the GnuPG server for the Web Key Service protocol. . A Web Key Service is a service that allows users to upload keys per mail to be verified over https as described in https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service . For more information see: https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKS
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download gpg-wks-server version 2.3.1-1 27/04/2021 07:55
- Download gpg-wks-server version 2.3.1 27/04/2021 07:16
- Download gpg-wks-server version 2.2.27-1 01/02/2021 17:50
- Download gpg-wks-server version 2.2.27 31/01/2021 02:40
- Download gpg-wks-server version 2.2.23-1 08/10/2020 03:47