GNU privacy guard – signature verification tool GnuPG is GNU’s tool for secure communication and data storage. . gpgv is actually a stripped-down version of gpg which is only able to check signatures. It is somewhat smaller than the fully-blown gpg and uses a different (and simpler) way to check that the public keys used to make the signature are valid. There are no configuration files and only a few options are implemented.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download gpgv version 2.3.1-1 27/04/2021 07:55
- Download gpgv version 2.3.1 27/04/2021 07:16
- Download gpgv version 2.2.27-1 01/02/2021 17:50
- Download gpgv version 2.2.27 31/01/2021 02:40
- Download gpgv version 2.2.23-1 08/10/2020 03:47