GNU TLS library – main runtime library GnuTLS is a portable library which implements the Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS 1.0, 1.2) protocols. . GnuTLS features support for: – certificate path validation, as well as DANE and trust on first use. – the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP). – public key methods, including RSA and Elliptic curves, as well as password and key authentication methods such as SRP and PSK protocols. – all the strong encryption algorithms, including AES and Camellia. – CPU-assisted cryptography with VIA padlock and AES-NI instruction sets. – HSMs and cryptographic tokens, via PKCS #11. . This package contains the main runtime library.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download libgnutls30 version 3.7.6-1 20/06/2022 02:10
- Download libgnutls30 version 3.7.6 19/06/2022 22:05
- Download libgnutls30 version 3.7.2 13/07/2021 20:31
- Download libgnutls30 version 3.7.1 31/03/2021 19:06
- Download libgnutls30 version 3.7.0 14/12/2020 16:19