GNU privacy guard – smart card support GnuPG is GNU’s tool for secure communication and data storage. It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC4880. . This package contains the smart card program scdaemon, which is used by gpg-agent to access OpenPGP smart cards.
Packages are not hosted on our server, they could be protected or unavailable.
- Download scdaemon version 2.3.1-1 27/04/2021 07:55
- Download scdaemon version 2.3.1 27/04/2021 07:16
- Download scdaemon version 2.2.27-1 01/02/2021 17:50
- Download scdaemon version 2.2.27 31/01/2021 02:40
- Download scdaemon version 2.2.23-1 08/10/2020 03:47