Chapter 2 has been officially released! Get it now on the App Store!
While searching for the anomaly, you find yourself trapped inside a facility on a remote sub-Arctic island. What is this place? Who built it? Why was it left abandoned? Explore the uninhabited complex you now find yourself trapped in, but be warned: you might not be as alone as you think…
Inspired by classic point and click games, Meridian 157: Chapter 1 is the next installment in this new and exciting adventure series. Play as David Zander, a forensic meteorologist who took it upon himself to investigate a strange weather anomaly off the coast of Alaskan. Find clues, solve puzzles and investigate the mystery to progress further into the island and uncover the truth behind the secret of the 157th meridian… Whatever that may be…
We recommend that you play the free prologue if you haven’t done so already
• Custom soundtrack and sound effects designed for a creepy in-game atmosphere
• Latest episode continuing a spooky and thrilling storyline
• Hard and clever puzzles
• A logical hint system for some of the most difficult riddles
• Available in 8 languages, including English, French, Russian, German, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Portuguese and Italian!
• New colour blind mode available for people who might have trouble with colour based puzzles
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to receive all the latest news!
• Added Japanese translations!
• Minor bug fixes
Date: 2020-08-31 4:27 Version:1.0.9 For iOS 13 For iOS 12 For iOS 11 For iOS 10
<!– Test –>