iLocket Widget Live pics from friends, a social network & a widget that shows you live pictures from your friends, right on your Home & Lock Screen. It’s for to the people you care about the most.
We added Noteit Drawing our new love language. Connect with your special partner or friend, share good moments and express the cutest messages through Noteit feature. Enjoy! It’s Noteit Widget time. Noteit +Lockrt is a new kind of love goals between partners and friends.
iLocket is a widget that shows you live pictures from your friends, right on your Home Screen. It’s like a portal to the people you care about — a little glimpse at what they’re up to throughout the day.
Here’s how it works: when a friend sends you a pic, it instantly appears in your iLocket widget on your home screen. To send a response, tap the widget, take a pic, and send it to your friends’ Home Screens. It feels like magic when your iLocket updates with something new!
As you use iLocket, you’ll also build up a history of pictures you’ve sent your friends. Scroll down in the iLocket app to travel back in time and explore your History.
iLocket is just for your best friends. It’s perfect for your close friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, and families. To keep things friendly, you can only add up to 5 friends on the app.
Share live stories and photos with your best friends right to their home screen.
Easy to setup:
– Add friends via phone number
– Set up the widget
– Snap and Send live update of your daily activities
Tell your friends about it
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
– You can subscribe to get unlimited access to all app features
– Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
– minor bug fixes.