All the Bloquealos apps on the App Store that are updated to the latest version available, with identical artwork, offer the exact same protection against ads, popups and web trackers. If you already have one of these apps, there is no need to buy another version.
Bloquealos is the most powerful ad blocker on the Apple’s App Store, yet it’s also the easiest and simplest content blocking tool to use. With a modern, minimalist and intuitive interface, you’ll be able to block ads, banners, popups, cookie consent messages and web trackers in a matter of seconds.
For the best protection available for your Apple device, Bloquealos comes, not only with Safari’s protection, but also with system-wide ad blocking. Thanks to the built-in support for DNS over HTTPS, you can get rid of advertisement on most other apps installed on your device, for example if you use a web browser different from Safari, or if you play video games that constantly annoy you with popups.
The Bloquealos powerful content blocking technologies also remove analytics scripts and ad trackers that prey on your personal data. Now you can rest assured that apps won’t send sensitive information about you or your device, to their servers to make money.
Unlike other apps, Bloquealos takes the responsibility of protecting your data, very seriously. Both the Safari extensions and the DNS ad protection, use tools that respect your privacy to block ads. Bloquealos can’t see the list of websites you visit, the apps you use, or even your IP address.
You can report problems, such as ads not blocked or broken websites, and at the same time, contribute to making a better ad blocker, by sending feedback directly from Bloquealos. No need to switch to a different app!
All suggestions are welcomed. So don’t hesitate to report any issue, even if it is a small mistranslation or a button that’s too small or a color that’s hard on the eye to see. Every piece of feedback helps to make the best ad blocker on the App Store.
Bloquealos 2.2 is available on the App Store right now!
This version brings the following changes / improvements:
– New user interface and visual improvements (including the new Dark Mode controls)
– New Safari extensions and better anti-ads filter rules
– Bug fixes and a more efficient design
– Reporting a problem is now easier thanks to the new Quick Actions (press and hold the app icon on the Home Screen to access the new buttons) and the new Safari Share Extension (built-in right into the web browser)
– New DNS servers to block ads
– A new translated manual to help you use the app, a new privacy panel and a FAQ menu to clear out some doubts
– New web resources section with some tools and research articles that may result useful / interesting for some users
– Now users can choose to receive a new kind of native, non-intrusive notifications with useful content, like when new apps are available on the Store and when Bloquealos receives updates